4. Jefferson is considered the main writer of the Declaration of Independence.
6. Paul Revere was racing to warn John Hancock and Samuel .
9. The patriot, Thomas , wrote Common Sense.
13. Dr. Joseph Warren organized the midnight of Paul Revere.
15. Benjamin Franklin testified against the Act in 1765.
16. Henry Knox brought back from Fort Ticonderoga
18. John was the second president of the United States.
*70% required for a certificate
Congratulations, if you received a certificate! Enter your first name and last initial and hit submit for your results and certificate!