4. Paul Revere was racing to warn John Hancock and Samuel .
5. The patriot, Thomas , wrote Common Sense.
8. Jefferson is considered the main writer of the Declaration of Independence.
14. Benjamin Franklin testified against the Act in 1765.
15. John was the second president of the United States.
16. Henry Knox brought back from Fort Ticonderoga
17. Dr. Joseph Warren organized the midnight of Paul Revere.
*70% required for a certificate
Congratulations, if you received a certificate! Enter your first name and last initial and hit submit for your results and certificate!