3. Paul Revere was racing to warn John Hancock and Samuel .
5. Benjamin Franklin testified against the Act in 1765.
7. Dr. Joseph Warren organized the midnight of Paul Revere.
8. Jefferson is considered the main writer of the Declaration of Independence.
9. Henry Knox brought back from Fort Ticonderoga
10. John was the second president of the United States.
18. The patriot, Thomas , wrote Common Sense.
*70% required for a certificate
Congratulations, if you received a certificate! Enter your first name and last initial and hit submit for your results and certificate!