2. John was the second president of the United States.
6. Paul Revere was racing to warn John Hancock and Samuel .
7. Jefferson is considered the main writer of the Declaration of Independence.
10. Henry Knox brought back from Fort Ticonderoga
12. Benjamin Franklin testified against the Act in 1765.
13. Dr. Joseph Warren organized the midnight of Paul Revere.
18. The patriot, Thomas , wrote Common Sense.
*70% required for a certificate
Congratulations, if you received a certificate! Enter your first name and last initial and hit submit for your results and certificate!